Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Crazy Manic Psycho Texts I sent my friends while I wrote my Term Paper

2:36am-What is the meaning of life?

2:38am-I think my brain is swimming. In a soup of little brain bits. And cells. And brain liquid.

3:08am-My body feels like it fell into a cloud. Or like a litter of puppies is hugging me.

4:31am-I am a zombie. There is no turning back. I have made the change. Farewell cruel world.

5:20am-The sun is up. So am I.

6:14am-I need sleep like I need sleep.

6:56am-Can’t handle anymore. I feel so dead. I have strange body aches.

1:30pm- I just bathed. Now I feel like I’ve risen from the dead. I’m a phoenix who rose from her ashes. Hello world.

6:01pm-You have to achieve calmness. Pretend you’re a flower. Flowers have nothing to do. They just bloom. So bloom. Yo bebz.

9:31pm-I think I really am dying now. Is it because I’ve been joking about dying? The universe has smitten me. I can’t handle the emotional stress the cruel universe is inflicting.

9:40pm-ohmygod my head just stopped working suddenly. I can’t read anymore. What are words? Words are wind.

9:53pm-I finally finished my paper. My hand is like a claw. It’s this dried up claw thing with this claw like exterior.

10:01pm-Ohno now I must do bibliography. I hate it. I’m going to have my dinner. Then I’m going to cry. Then I’ll have my phoenix rebirth again I think.

11:03pm-The world is spinning before my very eyes.

11:03pm-HAHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

0 scribbles:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com