Saturday, May 28, 2011


If I was James Joyce, I'd have taken all I have, and all I felt, and put it into a book, and critics would have called it the best novel ever written.
And I would've lived on, even after I died, and my body digested by maggots.
I'm not Joyce, but I will write what I can, and maybe someday, you will chance upon this blog, after I'm gone, and carry with you what's in here.
It might make you laugh, it might make you scoff, and you might even relate.
But all I ask of you, is that you take a moment, just one, and remember me.
And after you've said goodbye, you think of me fondly.




"When you find that, once again, you long

to take your heart back and be free -
If you ever find a moment,
spare a thought for me."
                                   --Phantom of the Opera
                                    --'Think of Me'

2 scribbles:

eleven said...

superb!

Olive Oyl said...

And you will be remembered. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com