Friday, July 2, 2010

Pre-Exam Rant

"Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself."
                                                         --Train
                                                             'Drops of Jupiter'


Yes, I realize exams are in two weeks.


You, stop asking me if I'm done revising.
Because no, I'm not.
I haven't even finished studying.
Who am I kidding..?
I haven't really even started.


You, stop making every poem about unrequited love.


You, stop asking me which ages I'm studying.
What you study isn't dependent on what I study, and vice versa.
So stop talking unnecessarily.


Stop calling.
If you have something to ask, text.
I reply to every text, while I don't answer every call.


You, stop saying you're not studying.
I know you've been studying like crazy while the rest of us have been loafing around.


All those mentioned above, you know who You are.
*penetrating glare*


I should study now.
And I am going to.
Promise.
I will.

2 scribbles:

adrija.. said...

You, stop making every poem about unrequited love.

me?

Shahana said...

Na na, a classmate of mine who interprets every poem as being about unrequited love.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com