skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 27, 2012
For the first time in my life, I feel truly uninspired and with no hopes of getting it back.
In the supposed city of joy, the city with so much heart and soul, I think I've lost mine.
0 scribbles:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shahana
“I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments.” - Oscar Wilde
View my complete profile
Followers
I read
I Wrote This For You
The Poem In The Water
6 years ago
Sounak
arborescent
6 years ago
Blue skies, the sun and dreams
For HPL
9 years ago
DeeGee
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016)
10 years ago
Symphony in Sun-showers
12 years ago
Bits and Pieces.
The Plath Obsession, Again.
13 years ago
Literally Literary
Potter Patronus at Presidency
13 years ago
Random Thoughts of a Frustrated Mind
On the art of herding
15 years ago
I haunt
Thought Catalog
Arabella Kushner Sang for Xi Jinping at 5. At 15, She Sat in the Front Row for His White House Visit and Reportedly Greeted Him in Mandarin
30 minutes ago
QC RSS
Slow News Day
22 hours ago
xkcd.com
Ground Effect
2 days ago
The Oatmeal - Comics, Quizzes, & Stories
Oh my goodness I can't believe it
1 week ago
PostSecret
Sunday Secrets
5 weeks ago
The Onion
Mom Has Stacked Dinner Party Roster
10 years ago
Hyperbole and a Half
Menace
13 years ago
Soup is good.
Oh yes, it is.
Fiddle Dee Dee
Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
Moo.
Boo.
I love Checks.
My Precious.
Recent Posts
I have Rights, yes.
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License
.
E.T Phone Home.
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Blog Template by
YummyLolly.com
0 scribbles:
Post a Comment